In Botmock, there can be a point where you would like to share your journeys with stakeholder/customers or anyone in the team to get the idea across. In existing scenario you would ask the project members to go into the project -> go to journeys -> click run and if they would have feedback they would either write you an email or find those content blocks and leave a comment. We have solved this hassle for you and we are proud to introduce a new feature "Share a journey".
With sharing a journey we have made previewing a flow and giving feedback on it easier than ever. Let me show you how to use this feature.
Please note if you don't know how to create a journey, follow the link.
Sharing a Journey
These are the steps to sharing a journey.
- Open a project.
- From the left-hand features tabs, select "Journeys".
- If you don't have a journey please create a new conversation journey. (learn how to create a journey)
- If you already have a journey you would see a new option. "Share".
- Press "Share".
- A popup is going to appear. You are presented with a checkbox "Enable Share Link" to share the journey.
- Once "Enable Share Link" is clicked, you will be presented with the option enable comments.
- "Enable Comments" is very use full if you would like to get feedback from your stakeholders/project managers or who ever is watching the journey.
- Simply copy the link by just pressing our copy to clipboard button at the end of the input field.
- Now you can send this link to any of the team members and get feedback on your conversation journey.
This is going to allow anyone with the link to view your journey, where they won't be able to interact with the bot but would be able to view it and leave their comments, or assign tasks. All these comments will be visible on Botmock's editor as well that you would be able to go back and act on the feedback.
And with that, happy prototyping and collaborating! As always, if you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.